Home Health Services
Nursing services are available every day working with your doctor to help you handle your health care quickly and easily. The following lists the many services that our nursing staff offers.
Medical Case Management
This service is designed to assist any tenant to manage his/her health care needs. Here are a few examples of things we can do for you:
- Make nursing assessment visits to your apartment if you are ill or having a medical issue.
- Communicate with your physician.
- Make referrals to community resources for skilled nursing, therapies, & medical equipment.
- Arrange medical appointment transportation.
- Coordinate any service involved in your health care plan.
- Assesses medication regimen for effectiveness and for any contradictions and consulting with your doctor.
- Refill medication boxes weekly
- Processes MD orders for necessary lab work.
- Scheduling ordered lab work.
- Report results to MD and coordinating any new orders.
Assisted Living Services provided by CRMA’S and PCA’S
- Personal care services such as baths, showers, shampoos, dressing, grooming, toilet needs, and changing bed linens.
- Assist to apply support or compression stockings.
- Nail care/manicures.
- Assisting with exercises/ambulating.
- Escorting to meals and/or activities.
- Measuring blood pressure, pulse and temperature.
- Making bed and tidying up apartment.
- Extra loads of laundry.
- Medication reminders.
- Administration of eye drops, ointments, inhalers, nebulizer treatments, insulin and finger stick blood sugar testing.
- Assisting with oxygen equipment.
- Light meal preparation and social visits.
- Emergency response